Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hey You! Wanna See Something Cool?

Now that I've got your attention, let me introduce you to the first eight pages of ELDRITCH, a comic currently in competition over at Zuda.

All I can say is: it starts with Charles Darwin in a bathysphere and gets wilder from there. You really should just check it out for yourself. There's no way my description will do it justice!

Currently ELDRITCH is in second place, with just a few days left in the month. So do me a favor and go vote! The winner becomes an ongoing series, and I for one really want to find out what happens next.

Zuda's accounting can be a little opaque. Votes are secret, but apparently the public favorites, ratings, and comments have some weight too.  A handy guide is provided at the right, cribbed from ELDRITCH artist Drew Rausch's blog.

Once, many moons ago, Gabriel and I had a comic in competition on Zuda too. It was called The Crooked Man, but we didn't get out the vote enough to win. Doesn't Charles Darwin in a bathysphere deserve better? Vote ELDRITCH today!

8 comments:

  1. Charles Darwin in a comic, eh? I hope he wears a cape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool concept. Good luck with the competition! I'll vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool concept! I've bookmarked it to check it out and will vote once I have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tatty, Darwin doesn't even need a cape!

    Thanks Rebecca and Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That page doesn't like my computer, but any story featuring Darwin is bound to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...