Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Frog Supporting Tapirs Reaches a Major Milestone

Well, it finally happened. My etsy shop, which just happens to have the same name as this blog, had its 500th sale. The magic item was a nudibranch cat toy which I am happy to report went to a very good home. Those 500 handmade goodies have also allowed me to donate almost $700 to the Tapir Preservation Fund thus far, with 20% of every sale contributing to tapir conservation.

What does this mean to you? Well, how about free stuff? Yes, I'm talking giveaway time!

Here's what you could win:


A tiny tapir!
And a of course a frog:


and I'll throw in a nudibranch, just so they don't get lonely:
These guys are usually cat toys, but I know that not everyone has feline companions. Besides, some felines don't even like cat toys... So, you get to choose. If you win you can have them stuffed with organic catnip OR lavender.

How to enter? Just leave a comment with either "Lavender" or "Catnip". And a way to contact you, please. If you want to read some of my writing (links are on the sidebar) and tell me how great I am, feel free. If you want to browse my etsy shop and make a purchase, by all means do so. But none of that is necessary since I'll be using a random number generator to pick a winner next Sunday (that's Sunday, December 5th, 2011). Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Catnip, definitely! :)

    My cat enjoyed a FrogBag catnip toy last year for Christmas - one similar to this one:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/58394146/meow-word-balloon-cat-toy

    I highly recommend them, as does Pebbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All five cats are starring at the computer screen as if to say..."she better be writing catnip!" I wonder if I could get away with lavender?

    Congrats on saving tapirs, it's a very good cause!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...