Tuesday, April 24, 2012

May Happenings

Stuff! It's happening in May!

April was quite the whirlwind. Emerald City, C2E2, seeing family and trying to fit in a bit of work too... Can there really be anything left to do in May?

The answer: yes!

First up is Free Comic Book Day. Gabriel and I will be at Collector's Paradise in Pasadena on May 5th from 2pm to 5pm, together with Steve Niles, Shane Houghton, Chris Houghton, and Matt Whitlock. Collector's Paradise is a great shop with a friendly, knowledgeable staff. Plus, free comic books! What more could you want? You can RSVP here if you'd like.





The following weekend, May 12, will find Gabriel at the Summit City Comic Con. He'll be doing sketches and signing things while I'm at home working and looking after our menagerie. I'm sad to be missing this one, but don't let that stop you from stopping by saying hi if you're in Fort Wayne! Gabriel did the sketch on the right during this year's C2E2. If you'd like to get on his pre-order list you can tweet him or find more details here.

The weekend after that Gabriel and I will be Bowling for Rhinos, a charity event that we participate in every year that raises money for rhino conservation. While it doesn't have anything to do with comics, it is a cause that's very near to my heart. If you would like to find out more about how to help rhinos click here. Or watch this space, since I'll be posting more information about it as it gets closer.

I really meant to do a C2E2/Emerald City wrap-up post, but April got away from me. I'll just say that we had a fantastic month and met too many wonderful people to mention in one post. Some of them even took photos of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...