Monday, June 11, 2012

Planet of the Apes News - New Series Announcement!

Starting in September, Gabriel and I will be writing a new Planet of the Apes ongoing series for BOOM! Studios. The first arc is called "Cataclysm", and I promise that it will be full of epic ape action. We'll be jumping ahead seven years from the events currently taking place in "Exile", which still puts us several years before a man named Taylor shakes things up in the first film. That gives us a lot of canvas to play with, and we're going to start things off with a bang!

The art is being handled by the fabulous Damian Couceiro and we'll even have covers by Alex Ross! That's the first one, over on the left.

I'll have more to say about things as we get closer, but for now I'll leave you with the interview that Gabriel and I just did with Comic Book Resources. We're thrilled with this new gig, and hope that you'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...